Laminate Flooring by Kronoswiss. When it comes to buying Laminate flooring online there is a plethora of choices – with over a decade of industry experience this is our quick advice:
1. Know which factory & where you laminate is from, no point having a 15, 20 or lifetime warranty if the product is from China – how will you claim on your warranty? Write to China.
2. We buy from Factories with a USA corporation, this means there is a legal way to ensure all the warranties are bound and if possible.
3. Be careful of clever wording ‘made to European standards’ does not mean it is made in Europe.
4. Price is an important factor, a HDF core laminate flooring, with the same AC rating, beveled & narrow plank design is identical to another laminate that costs twice as much – the buying process of our company is different, we are the largest, bulk buying & stocking ecommerce laminate flooring supplier – this is one reason why we can sell premium laminate to you for $1.45SF.
5. A $1.45SF Kronoswiss Narrow Plank & beveled laminate floor backed by a major European manufacturer Incorporated in North America – we have checked all the boxes for you.
6. Know the 'AC Rating' - many products have 'Lifetime Warranties' becuase they are pointless the factory will re-brand and the warranty will no longer be relevant - all the Kronoswiss products we sell are all AC4.